Clean Endoscopes with a Highly Effective Alkaline Detergent
A key component of ASP's Total Solution for Endoscope Reprocessing is the pre-cleaning phase, as it is very difficult to disinfect an endoscope if this step of the process has not been completed thoroughly. AdaptaClean™ is an alkaline detergent for automated and manual cleaning of flexible endoscopes and accessories for endoscopes.
- Reliably removes dried-on and denatured blood residues and other organic material
- Very gentle action on materials
- Contains potassium hydroxide (KOH) as well as surfactants that prevent protein residues being redeposited and reduce the surface tension of the cleaning solution
- Typical plastics of flexible endoscopes, stainless steel and optics are resistant to working solutions of AdaptaClean™
Safe and Effective for Enhanced Manual Pre-cleaning of Endoscopes
Make the most of your pre-cleaning stage with CIDEZYME® Enzymatic Detergent Solution. The solution gets into hard-to-reach parts of your equipment for thorough cleaning.
- Increased activity on proteins (like blood, faeces and mucous) with protease enzyme
- Advanced formulation quickly and thoroughly penetrates organic matter
- Safe, biodegradeable base is easy on you and the environment