The fastest, safest, most cost effective GMP sterilization solution
The STERRAD 200 GMP Sterilization System is designed to provide you maximum
flexibility to achieve a fast and safe sterilization process. Using Advanced Sterilization Products
proven hydrogen peroxide gas plasma
technology, the STERRAD 200 GMP System provides dry, low-temperature sterilization
for both heat-stable and heat- and moisture-sensitive devices in a single system allowing
you to have critical devices available for just in time delivery to your customer.
The STERRAD 200 GMP System not only increases productivity and capacity, but
also eliminates the costs associated with warehousing, accumulation of work in progress, inventory, sterilization
services associated sterilization cost, ventilation, and instrument repair.
A fast and safe sterilization process means leaner production processes.
- Rapid custom cycle time facilitates the processing of medical devices in
your facility, and in concert with your production line. Therefore, saving
sterilization service charges, transportation, queue time and most importantly
- Faster cycle times make the STERRAD 200 GMP System most productive low-temperature
sterilization system in the world.
Multiple efficiencies enhance overall cost-effectiveness.
- Processed medical devices can be delivered to your customer within 48 hours,
minimizing your product inventory.
- Gentle system, compatible with high technology and sensitive to high temperature
- Completely eliminates dependency on external sterilization service, returning
control of your production were it belongs — in your facility.
Quick installation reduces costs.
- Double door configuration for pass through operation.
- System installation requires nothing more than a dedicated 3 phase 208V
- No costly plumbing, no special ventilation or monitors are required.
One-button operation increases user productivity.
- Simplified cycle start requires the touch of one button.
- User-friendly graphical display indicates cycle stage and elapsed time.
- Minimized training requirements enhance ease-of-use.
Safety features protect both users and the environment.
- Process by-products are water and oxygen, eliminating the need for aeration
- Low-temperature hydrogen peroxide gas plasma is nontoxic and noncarcinogenic
to staff and patients.
- The system can be fully calibrated/verified in compliance to cGMP guidelines.
- Flexible software facilitates validation process.
- IQ/OQ/PQ service and/or protocols available.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant
Up-front product screening
ASP offers up-front screening and testing of your product for more confident
Choosing a sterilization technology is an important decision. Which is why
we help you make the wisest decision with comprehensive screening
and testing of your products. While the STERRAD System is compatible
with a broad range of medical devices and materials, ASP experts
will perform up-front compatibility and efficacy studies at no charge to make
sure the STERRAD System is right for you. This kind of confidence makes it
easier to choose a sterilization technology from ASP. It's the reason that
thousands of customers already have.
Discover what else makes the STERRAD 200 GMP System the wisest choice for rapid,
cost-effective sterilization. For more information, contact 888-STERRAD or e-mail ASP
Customer Support at email@example.com.