Simply the wisest choice in sterilization.
The STERRAD 100S System offers a rapid 55-minute cycle time to deliver
increased instrument utilization and measurable cost efficiencies. Using ASPâ€™s
proven gas plasma technology, the STERRAD
100S System provides dry, low-temperature sterilization of both heat-stable
and heat- and moisture-sensitive instruments in a single system—allowing
you to have critical instruments available when you need them. The STERRAD
100S System not only increases productivity and capacity, but also eliminates
the costs associated with resterilization, ventilation, and instrument repair,
thereby turning speed into money.
1. Fast turnaround means increased instrument utilization.
- Rapid 55-minute cycle time facilitates processing of 14 loads of critical
and noncritical medical devices in the time it takes to complete one cycle
2. Safety features protect both users and the environment.
- Process by-products are water and oxygen, eliminating the need for aeration
- Hydrogen peroxide residuals are nontoxic and noncarcinogenic.
3. Multiple cost efficiencies enhance overall cost-effectiveness.
- Processed instruments can be inventoried or used immediately, enabling
greater utilization of product inventory.
- Gentle system prolongs the useful life of instruments, minimizing damage
and reducing costly instrument repair.
- Maximized instrument use reduces expensive inventories and eliminates the
need for outsourcing.
4. Quick installation reduces costs further still.
- System installation requires nothing more than a dedicated 3 phase 208V
- No costly plumbing, ventilation, or monitors are required.
5. One-button operation increases user productivity.
- Simplified cycle start requires just one button.
- User-friendly display indicates cycle stage and elapsed time.
- Minimized training requirements enhance ease-of-use.
Discover what else make the STERRAD 100S System the wisest choice for
high-volume, cost-effective sterilization. For more information, contact ASP
Customer Support at 888-783-7723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.