Superior high level disinfection from an alkaline glutaraldehyde.
Trusted by hospitals the world over, CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution provides
rapid, cost-effective high level disinfection for a wide range of endoscopes
and other medical instruments. CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution
offers excellent tuberculocidal capabilities combined with the noncorrosive
advantages of glutaraldehyde. CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution is a 2.4%
alkaline glutaraldehyde solution that provides superior microbicidal and
anticorrosion properties vs acid glutaraldehydes.1
Increased speed enhances productivity
- Fast-acting CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution delivers a high level
of disinfection in 45 minutes at 25șC.
- Quick instrument turnaround for scheduling of more procedures.
Reduced instrument damage and repair
- Noncorrosive solution reduces costs associated with instrument damage and
Achieves high level disinfection
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity destroys all vegetative forms of
bacteria as well as 100% of resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis
in 45 minutes at 25șC
- Effective in the presence of 2% organic soil.
- Accurate, easy-to-use test strips measure the minimum effective concentration (MEC).
- Activated solution offers up to 14-day reuse life.
- Just pour activated solution into compatible tray or automatic endoscope
reprocessor and completely immerse instruments.
- Conveniently discarded down hospital and office drains in accordance with
1. Rutala W. APIC guidelines for selection
and use of disinfectants. Am J Inf Cont. 1996;24:313-342.
"The use of glutaraldehyde-based solutions in hospitals is widespread because
of their advantages, which include excellent biocidal properties; activity in
the presence of organic matter (2% bovine serum); noncorrosive action to endoscopic
equipment, thermometers, and rubber or plastic equipment; and noncoagulation
of proteinaceous materials.”
"Neutral or alkaline glutaraldehydes posseses microbicidal and anticorrosion
properties superior to those of acid glutaraldehyde.”
For more information on CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution, please contact
ASP Customer Support at 888-783-7723 or email email@example.com.