The fast-acting glutaraldehyde.
Ideal for use in dental, physician, and veterinarian offices as well as small
hospitals - CIDEXPLUS 28 Day Solution offers fast, effective high level
disinfection or sterilization for a wide range of materials and medical instruments.
CIDEXPLUS 28 Day Solution is a 3.4% alkaline glutaraldehyde solution with excellent
tuberculocidal and high level disinfection capabilities.
Independent studies indicate that neutral or alkaline
glutaraldehydes provide superior microbicidal and anticorrosion properties
vs acid glutaraldehydes.1
Increased speed enhances productivity
- Fast-acting CIDEXPLUS 28 Day Solution delivers a high level of disinfection
in just 20 minutes at 25°C.
- Quick instrument turnaround allows for scheduling
of more procedures.
- Solution is noncorrosive to instruments.
Enhanced margin of safety
- Destroys 100% of resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in 20 minutes
- Effective in the presence of 2% organic soil.
- Increased wetting and rinsing properties make disinfection easier.*
- Easily discarded down hospital and office drains in accordance with state
and local regulations.
- Accurate, easy-to-use test
strips measure the minimum effective concentration (MEC).
For more information on CIDEXPLUS 28 Day Solution, contact ASP Customer
Support at 888-783-7723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Rutala W. APIC guidelines for selection and use of disinfectants.
Am J Inf Cont. 1996;24:313-342.
*Glutaraldehyde solutions containing surfactants such as CIDEX PLUS 28
Day Solution may be used for processing flexible endoscopes if a validated protocol
for rinsing and leak testing from the manufacturer is employed.